STRATEGY AND FINANCE
- Planning and optimization strategies
- International expansion plans
- Definition and documentation of business imperatives
- Structuring agenda Senior Management
ANALYSIS AND MODELS
- Administration and corporate risk prioritization
- Financial rating
- Re–structuring, financial policies and optimization model
- Analysis and redesign business models
- Design and knowledge management
- Business intelligence projects, design and automation
- Definition and optimization of performance indicators
- Design and implementation of automation control panels.
PROCESS AND ORGANIZATION
- Redesign and optimization of processes
- Project Management (PMO, PMP)
- Change Management
- Optimization of business management
- Value Chain
- Supply Chain
- Analysis of best practices
- Balance Score Card BSC / BI
- Corporate Governance
- Defining requirements for certifications (ISO, IEC, Suppliers)
- Optimization of organizational architecture
- System monitoring change and adaptability
- Evaluation and measurement of organizational strategic performance
- Compensation model
- Indicators of performance management
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Gap Analysis
- Defining ISMS and Security Management Systems
- Vulnerability Scan
- Ethical Hacking
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Training – ISO 27000
- Technology Plans and Capacity
- Diagnosis and analysis of the requirements for selection and evaluation of Technology Platforms
- Integration of Information Systems
- Enterprise Architecture: eTOM, SID SOA, NGOSS, TAM and TOGAF
- Call Centers / Costumers Interaction Network / IP Telephony
- Introduction baseen change leadership and motivation.
- Implementation of management teams.
- Building capacities and commitments.
- Feedback and continuous improvement.
- New products and/or services in a specific line of business.
- New functionality, joining parts in new ways.
- Technological invention compensates for the industry as a whole.
- Achieving intelligent resources.
- Establishment of new paradigms.